Class of 1969
Homecoming October 28-29, 2022
In a Nutshell: The Bonfire, football vs. Harvard and tailgating, Lou’s fare, catered gourmet dinner at the wonderfully refurbished DOC House, and of course, warm ’69 camaraderie. Seriously, does it get any better? Be there or be square!
Reservations with prepayment are required (per instructions below), so please let us know soon that you are coming.
Friday, October 28, 2022:
- 5:00pm – Informal light dinner from Lou’s, held in the Hinman Forum at Rockefeller Hall (adjacent to Silsby Hall). Please note the early start time, so we can get to the parade. ) This dinner cost is $35 per person. Wine, beer, soft drinks, appetizers, casual entrée, deserts are included. Please select 1 of the following entrées per person:
- Cobb Salad
- Chicken/Cranberry Salad
- Turkey Bacon Avocado Sandwich
- Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Turkey, Lettuce & Tomato Wrap
- Chicken Salad Wrap
- Veggie & Hummus Wrap
- 7:00pm – Homecoming parade and rally. Meet by the Stadium.
- 9:00pm – Informal gathering back at Hinman Forum. Beer, wine, soft drinks, and light snacks will be provided.
Saturday, October 29, 2022:
- 10:00am – Class meeting (location tba—most likely Wilson Hall, which is the old College Museum).
- 11:30am – Tailgating on Heorot lawn
- 1:30pm – Football vs Harvard. Buy your own tickets in advance, directly from Dartmouth Athletics (firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel. 603-646-2466). You can request the ’69 section when you order.
- 5:30pm – Reception at DOC House: Beer, wine, soft drinks and hors d ’oeuvres
- 7:00pm – Class Dinner at the DOC House. The cost is $85 per person. That price is all inclusive. Reservations with prepayment are required. Please select 1 of the following entrées per person:
- Dill Salmon: Salmon steaks oven roasted with butter, lemon, dill, and Maldon Sea Salt.
- Chicken Marbella: Boneless, skinless chicken thighs marinated overnight, roasted with olives, capers, apricots, and dry white wine.
- Artichoke Florentine Alfredo: Creamy three cheese alfredo linguine tossed with artichokes, spinach, and roasted tomatoes, topped with fresh parmesan. Butternut Squash Risotto; Roasted Root Vegetables from Cedar Circle Farm with Fennel and Shallots.
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS:
For Friday Night’s light dinner:
Please send your choice of light dinner fare and a check in the amount of $35 per person.
For Saturday Evening’s dinner at the DOC House:
Please include in your check an amount of $85 per person, along with your entrée selection(s).
Checks should be payable to “Dartmouth Class of 1969.” Send your choice of meal(s) and your check (covering all of your selected meals) to:
2 Pond View Place
Andover, MA 01810
Reservations may be cancelled up to 1 week prior to the event with full refund.
We will not be able to accommodate anyone without a reservation.