We (your Class officers) struggle with invalid email addresses. We currently use the contact information maintained by Dartmouth College, and we cannot directly update classmate contact information.
I strongly encourage you to regularly update your information!
If your information is not current, we (the Class) will not be able to reach you with information about big Class events like Reunions, little Class events (including mini-Reunions and Homecomings), updates about classmates (including, sadly, passings), and information about our Class projects.
It is easy to update your information.
The most direct (and encouraged) is:
- Go to the Alumni Relations site:
- Use the ‘Update my information’ link at the bottom of the page.
- You will see this:
- You can use the TOP button to access an online form where you update your contact information, including email address, mailing address, and phone. It's easy. No login or password needed. PLEASE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION CURRENT.
- You can use the bottom button to see and edit your full College profile. For this you must log in with your NetID and password.
- Log on using your NetID (if you enter your name, it will find your NetID for you) and your password.
- If you have never established an account using NetID, you will need to contact Alumni Relations. (Call: 603-646-3202).
- Once logged in, you will be able to set your preferred email address - and LOTS of other information.
- If you have forgotten your password, there is a link to help you recover it.
The alternative is to contact Alumni Relations with new information:
- Email the alumni help desk or call 603-646-3202 for help.
- Use this link to find a list of Alumni Relations contact information.
Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope this is useful.
Class of '69 Web’ster