At the Homecoming Class meeting in April 1999, those present agreed that we should have a Class web site, and use it to share information, improve communication, allow collaboration, build connections, and foster a sense of community among Classmates and their families. Internet technology and culture are always evolving and Class needs change, but we continue believe that online tools can help our Class follow through on its longstanding commitment to connectedness. Our goals with our Class web site are to:
- Share class information with classmates.
- Enable classmates to share information with each other
- Strengthen old relationships and make new cinnections and friendships within our class family.
- Facilitate class business, including but not limited to events like Homecomings and Reunions, Projects, and dues.
- Archive information about who we are, who we have been, what we have done, and what we plan to do.
- Remember or departed classmates.
We hope you find this site useful and informative. We welcome content and feedback.
Peter Elias, '69