- 69 business
- In Memoriam
- The Ds of Old
We have 3 accounts:
- A reunion account that has $2055.29 in it.
- A money market account that has $74,857.39 in it
- A general checking account that has $46,771.19 in it
Our total cash as of 11/31/16 is $123,683.87
As of 10/31/16, we had a total of $140,992.48
We have spent the following amounts since then:
- DREAM Project - $10,000
- Homecoming Dinner - $363.48
- Homecoming Friday Night at the Inn - $666.86
- Birthday present bookmarks - $390
- Homecoming Tailgate - $561.95
- Class Newsletter - $827.75
- Reunion Mug Shipping - $4000
- Miscellaneous - $12.97
- Trivia Night- $172.50
- Connections Pre-Seminar Dinner - $319.89_
Total expenditures - $17,315.40
The Money Market Fund yielded $6.69 in interest (YTD $69.30)
- Bills yet to be received:
- Class Dues Letter (a few hundred)
- Dent Cabin Rental (about $75)
- Cost of new checks (?)
Monthly credit card facilitation fee ($14.95)
Class Dues. Due to a SNAFU, the first dues letter did not go out in September as usual. No big deal. The second dues letter (now the first) should be in your mailboxes soon if not already there.
Last year, 284 classmates paid class dues. 272 of them paid $100, 12 paid $69 for a total of $28,028.
Assuming a similar response, our treasury should swell to over $150,000.
I am hoping that the reunion reminder mugs will create a greater than usual response. We shall see.
Submitted by Rick Willets '69