- 69 business
- In Memoriam
- The Ds of Old
Early in the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, Arthur Fergenson (our mini-Reunion Chair) initiated a series of Casual Conversations among classmates. These 2-hour conversations occur roughly monthly using Zoom and are on Sunday afternoons at 3:00 pm ET unless otherwise specified. About 3 weeks before each event, an announcement is posted here on the web site and sent to all classmates for whom we have valid email addresses. If you wish to suggest a topic, suggest a classamte, or lead a discussion yourself - you should contact Arthur.
Our events to date and for the future:
- June 2020, Tex Talmadge, Mental Health impacts of COVID
- July 2020, Peter Elias, Junk Science
- August 2020, Arnie Resnicoff, Religion in the military
- September 2020, Dave Agan, Appreciating Others
- October 2020, John Mathias, The Death Penalty
- December 2020, Dudly Kay and Tex Talmadge, Causes of the American Civil War
- January 2021, Arthur Fergenson, Experiences with the Supreme Court
- February 2021, Sandy Alderson, Spring Training in the era of COVID
- March 21, 2021, Paul Tuhus, Travel (places I've been and where you want to go)
- April 18, 2021, Ray Saginur, infectious diseases and IRBs
- May 16, 2021, Peter Elias, Bystander Intervention
- June 13, 2021, Bob Santulli, Aging and dementia
- July 18, 2021, Mark Bankoff, Photography (with slide show)
- September 2021, Andy McLane and Paul Tuhus, the DOC House Renovation Project
- YOUR NAME COULD BE HERE!
These are fun, informal, and informative. Bring your own refreshments. No mask needed. Guests are welcome.