- 69 business
- In Memoriam
- The Ds of Old
UPDATED 50th Reunion Book - how to download
We are pleased to announce the release of the expanded 1969 50th Reunion Book, v. 2.1. The full book has about 1,200 pages, and there are almost 400 new photos (2,515 in total).
We regret that it took so long to complete, but we were still unearthing new material even two weeks ago; I was finally done with tweaking text, caption, and photo glitches; and proofreading by our crack team wrapped up.
There are FOUR versions of the 50th Reunion Book PDFs. They are all provided in single-page format rather than spreads for easier reading on your devices. On a computer monitor, you can set Acrobat to display the spreads if you wish.
You may, of course, download more than one version, anytime.
We are interested in doing a bit of simple marketing research, so in order to download the pdfs, you will need to fill out this form answering some simple questions. When you submit the form, you will arrive on the page with the download links.
Copy and save the information on that page so you can still access the download links after you navigate away.
The form will ask for the following:
1. Your name.
2. Your class.
3. Edition(s) you will download.
Low Resolution, new pages only
Low Resolution, entire book
Medium Resolution, entire book
Press ready, high resolution
4. Comments (if you have any)
The four versions are:
1. The 2.1 “incremental version” (about 9 MB). This is an “incremental version” in low resolution (readable, but recommended only if you have really limited download capacity) (about 9MB); this file contains only the revised opening section and the new pages beyond the last page of the printed book.
2. The full 2.1 Book is the full Book in the same low resolution and quality as the incremental version (about 38 MB).
3. The full 2.1 book in a medium resolution and that will be more readable. This version will provide a very good image on your computer monitor and certainly on your iPad. (About 190 MB)
4. The full 2.1 book in high resolution and 'press' quality that will better enable you to zoom in on photos. This version will provide superb and clear images and typography on your computer monitor if you want to start looking really deeply. Recommended only if you have the bandwidth (about 1.1 GB).
Thank you for your patience.
David, Dudley, Henry, and the Team