- 69 business
- In Memoriam
- The Ds of Old
Class of '69 50th Reunion Twitter account
Announcing the Class of ‘69 50th Reunion Twitter project.
Our Class has had a (dormant to the point of being moribund) Twitter account since 2010. Our Twitter handle is: @dartmouth69.
We also have a brand new (it’s still pretty green) hashtag for stuff related to our 50th Reunion: #69Reunion50.
I am announcing this because we are hoping to have lots of Twitter activity about and during Reunion. It can be useful to let people know about last minute changes. It is also a way for classmates and their families or friends to follow us from home.
Here’s how this works:
- If you already have your own Twitter account, you can search for @dartmouth69 and then follow us to see Class tweets.
- If you ‘mention’ us by including @dartmouth69 in a Tweet, everyone following our Class account will see it.
- If you include the Reunion hashtag (#69Reunion50) in a tweet, that makes it easier to find all the Reunion-related tweets.
- If you do NOT have a Twitter account, it isn’t hard. Go to twitter.com and sign up. It takes 2 minutes and is free. (Or you could wait until you are at the Reunion and ask a ’19 to help you.)
- You can access your Twitter account by logging in on their twitter.com web site. You can download the Twitter app for your smart phone or tablet or computer. And there are apps that can make it easier to use, like Tweetbot for Mac or Tweetdeck for Windows or Mac.
- Read more about Twitter here and here.